Daydreaming in Spring
It’s spring time, a tease of warmth, with the chill of winter still hanging on. With the increasing sunshine, our thoughts are turning toward the swim season. We’d better get planning, so tonight, cozy up in your favorite chair with your favorite “cuppa” and let’s daydream a little. Let’s put our imaginations to work for what we want from our pool this year.
- Is this the year that your family is hosting the big Fourth of July bash?
- Are you going to put a little more oomph into your exercise routine by swimming regularly?
- How about helping your children get some good, solid practice of their water safety skills?
- Is a stay-cation in your summer plans?
- Are you hoping to do a little more spontaneous entertaining?
- Does mom want to try out some water aerobics routines?
- Will you be gathering your family poolside more often this summer?
- Are you hoping to get your teen moving by embarking on regular neighborhood pool volleyball/basketball games?